What's In A Name?

Magic Pie is my favorite Oasis song - who are also my favorite band :)

:hyper:

When I was 12 I made a website blog type thing that some people at my school started to read. It was really rubbish, and one day I updated it with a post that started with:

"I have discovered that I have at least 3 whole fingers! Isn't that great?".

Henceforth I was known as the Three Fingered Lord for second and third year at school...

Since then, any username I make for anything has always been three-fingers, threefingers or threefingeredlord :good:.

Everyone has such creative names, I'm afraid mine's rather boring. Hoffsett is my last name and dt are my first and middle initials. I'm just not good at coming up with creative names. :blush:

Everyone has such creative names, I'm afraid mine's rather boring. Hoffsett is my last name and dt are my first and middle initials. I'm just not good at coming up with creative names. :blush:
Always wondered what yours stood for, kept me guessing for a long time so more creative than you think!

Three-fingers - A bit of a long shot but can you remember why you posted a blog about having three whole fingers? I'm really curious...

The hensonc part is coz my last name is Henson and my first name is Claire
The 4098, well hensonc4098 is my school username - the 40 is when my primary school opened (1940) and the 98 is when I started primary (1998). It's kinda rubbish but I remember it so... :D

markandhisfish. dont really need to explain that 1 do i ? does exactly what it says on the tin :lol:

Unfortunately mine isn't very creative. It's just my last name. And I'm not sure if anyone thinks I'm male because of the 'man' part, but I assure you I am very much female. :lol:

I like the meaning of it, and I am a biology major :blush:

a virus that infects bacteria

Mine is very creative: my initials and year of birth. It's almost always available on sites except that when I registered on MIRC for live chat, it was taken by someone back in 2006. Very odd.

Mines just my name then 3shoes. Easy to remember and it would have been 2 shoes .. like "goody 2 shoes" but it was taken when i did my xbox 360 membership so its 3 shoes. Had to compromise :( but think its for the better :D

Thanks again to everyone for sharing the reason behind their username, it's certainly made for good reading! :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back