🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

emeraldking

Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
This is modern fusion cuisine...
Guppy sushi...!
guppy sushi plate.jpg

I just finished making Stuffed green peppers stuffed with chopped tomatoes, peppers, onions, rice, garlic, worcestershire, ground pepper, basil, oregano, salt , tabasco, and V8 juice.
No guppies added.
Yum.

Last edited:
Busy day? Or just one of those not hungry at all days?
One of those my body won’t let me eat days. Stomach is broken days.
(Also it’s very rare that I’m ever hungry. I force myself to eat and each bite is awful. I dread eating) 😅

One of those my body won’t let me eat days. Stomach is broken days.
(Also it’s very rare that I’m ever hungry. I force myself to eat and each bite is awful. I dread eating) 😅
Yet another disorder added on...
So sad.
Do smoothies/shakes go down easier? You may be able to fill up with that

Have you been tested for stomach ulcer bacteria (Helicobacter pylori)?
Yes. They think it’s gastroparesis or MALS. I’ve been undergoing tests for that. Every bite or sip feels like a knife being twisted in my stomach. Lasts hours. Lots of nausea. No appetite.

What's for dinner....?

Hmmmm....good question.

Last night I thought I would give those meal replacement bars a try...the ones they say will help shed the pounds...

They are actually quite nice.....only one teeny weeny snag...they say to eat one or maybe two

I scoffed an entire box of them last night cos they are just too nice which I guess is defeating the object of calorie counting really

Whoopsies... 😇

What's for dinner....?

Hmmmm....good question.

Last night I thought I would give those meal replacement bars a try...the ones they say will help shed the pounds...

They are actually quite nice.....only one teeny weeny snag...they say to eat one or maybe two

I scoffed an entire box of them last night cos they are just too nice which I guess is defeating the object of calorie counting really

Whoopsies... 😇
Relatable

What's for dinner....?

Hmmmm....good question.

Whoopsies... 😇
*buys diet plan to lose weight*
"Well... I just ate my entire 3 month diet plan in 3 days.... Will I lose weight faster?" 🤣

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back