What Pets Do You Have?

Wow, you have a lot of pets, a few questions.
What are flowerhorns?
What are degus?
And I didn't know you could keep chipmunks and owls, I guess you had to keep a supply of nuts and mice, lol. :rolleyes:

Flowerhorns are cichlids, degus look kinda like gerbils
^^ this lol an aggressive cichlid and a degu is a desert rat from chile that bath in sand as chinchillas do. Degus also like chinchillas can be easily trained and are very good pets for all ages. They are prone to diabetes though (which I have lol) so they need a strict diet and plenty of exercise.

This is a pic of my degus

A9A727A2-F8D1-4622-8DA0-CD431B0EF4F3-1464-000001B52DE764EE.jpg

This is my flowerhorn... Although he's bigger now

B3618833-9C6A-4150-B55C-09D216F18C3A-13490-00000D43505101B0.jpg

I have:
Siberian Husky (Hurley)
Tabby Cat (Chub Chub)
2 Jack Dempseys (Jack and Diane) with their 600 eggs
2 Green Terrors (Desmond and Molly)
2 Severums (Mordecai and Rigby)
3 Featherfin Squeakers (The 3 Stooges)
11 inch common plec (The Godfather)
7 yellow labs
7 Blue Zebras
1 Syno. Pleurops
1 syno hybrid
1 Royal Plec (King)

@dbanner: Awww, your degus are so adorable!! they kind of look like gerbils. :wub:

Can you show us a picture of your guinea pigs? :)

@dbanner: Awww, your degus are so adorable!! they kind of look like gerbils. :wub:

Can you show us a picture of your guinea pigs? :)
Thank you :) the guinea pigs stay at my girlfriends house as iv got enough pets as it is in my house lol when we get our own place it will be like a zoo :) I'm going up to my girlfriends house later today though so I will get some pics and upload tomorrow

Lol
Sorry no pics yet. Completely forgot, just had a lot on lately. Promise il have some soon :) just a little description, their names are jack, bella and grace. Jake is the biggest and oldest and is mainly black with gold markings, bella is white with black markings and grace we bought for my daughter recently so she is the youngest of the 3 and is all white :) not sure what types of guinea pigs they are. My girlfriend knows more about them than me. I know more about chinchillas and degus

Lol
Sorry no pics yet. Completely forgot, just had a lot on lately. Promise il have some soon :) just a little description, their names are jake, bella and grace. Jake is the biggest and oldest and is mainly black with gold markings, bella is white with black markings and grace we bought for my daughter recently so she is the youngest of the 3 and is all white :) not sure what types of guinea pigs they are. My girlfriend knows more about them than me. I know more about chinchillas and degus

Current

Staffy (Diva)

Fish :
jaguar cichlid
red devil
jack dempsey
green terror
x2 oscars
x3 convicts
fire eel
ornate bichir
albino common plec

frontosa
calvus cichlid
x3 tropheus
brokeline royal plec

Fish :
Freshwater to many to name
Salty x3 yellow tangs
bearded dragon
rabbit, hamster

@dbanner Maybe they're Americans? Abysinians? teddies? LOL, just some of the most common ones people have. Just some guesses!! :D

Mine is an American.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back