What Other Pets Do You Have?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ok thanks, ill keep at it then
thanks.gif

I have two cats. One, the older one, named Stinker, and the youngest is named Taz.

IMG_1413.JPG

This is Stinker (named appropriately for the mischief he used to get himself into). He's approximately 11 years old and is a rescued cat. He absolutely loves going outside and guards the backyard from all intruders. There's not a stray cat in the neighborhood willing to tangle with this cat. There are a few exceptions where he's allowed some cats to stay, mostly younger cats.

IMG_0074.JPG

And this is Taz, during one of his rare restful moments. He's normally zipping back and forth in the house. He's 4 years old and is sort of a rescued cat, in that his previous owners generally had very little, if any, contact with him. As a result, he's very skittish around people. He's also terrified of going outside. Very affectionate though and always sleeps at my side at night.

2 long haired chihuahua (one with a dab of jack russel) Arnold (Arnie) and Billy
2 cats Mojo (a black haired lazy blob!) posie (old but still the toughest and fastest cat alive!)
~50 fish mostly Tetras such as phantoms and neons
My favourite is the beautiful brittle nose plec
My miniature star fish (about 4, but they keep multiplying)
Not really an animal but my Anubias that are FLOWERING :D!

My dog tyler,
Tyler.jpg

comocrayfish5 said:
what kind of horses?
biggrin.png
pictures?
just getting the hang of all this I have to reduce all my pic sizes so ill get some up soon.

One dog, mastiff/pitt bull mix name Champion (Champ for short). Name probably should of been chump though he is the biggest baby ever. He has a beautiful brindle coat and is about four years old. My oldest cat is close in age to the dog. His name is Shadow. He is mostly black with some white on his chest and belly. Great cat, super laid back, loves kids but is not to crazy about adults he doesn't know. The baby of the family is my little Princess kitty. She is a marble tabby and just turned a year old. My boyfriend's best friend adopted her from a shelter and then decided they didn't want her. So, I took her in. I kind of knew she was going to end up being my cat because this wasn't the first animal I've rescued from them, lol. They were having "behavioral" issues with her. When all she was doing was being a cat. 

No-where near as many as some people but I myself own;

2x Male Neutered Cats - Tiger(Tabby - Not sure wich type though? Any one goo with Tabby markings?) and Sox(Black & White Rescue Moggy) :)
2x Corn Snakes - Male Butter Corn called Cereus and a Female Hypo PH Amel called Sakana. Soon to be four as I'm picking two new babies up in a few weeks at the Doncaster IHS Reptile Show :) A new pair, I'll be picking up a male Caramel Stripe Het Amel and a female Amel Stripe Het Caramel :) These will be bred in 3 years times and my original pair will be bred again next year :)
2x Tropical Fish Tanks XD

But in the household(I still live with my mum at 16 XD) my mum owns;
1x Female Spayed Cat - Bugsy(LONG story XD)
1x Female Bearded Dragon - Mushu.

So altogether.... XD
3x Cats
2x Tropical Fish Tanks
1x Bearded Dragon
2x Corn Snakes - Soon to be four lol.

That's my short list :)

hey just a question how much did you buy your corndsnakes for?

My female was free from my uncle as he was re-homing her due to space issues and the male was £100 with his 3ft viv set-up.

My new pair were £60 for the pair and they are Stripes :)

wow thats pricey, but what i expected ive wnated to get one of them but ill have to save up.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back