What's new

What Other Pets Do You Have?

Novembro

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Some lovely looking pets in here! 

We have two dogs- Dexter and Angus. Both are rescues. We just got Angus a few weeks ago and he's settling in so well. Couldn't be more happy.

Dexter:

Angus:

Puffer_Nat

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Oh wow, I'm rather jealous of everyone's pets! I have no other pets at the moment but in the past I've had mice, hamsters, rats, degus, guinea pigs, rabbit and cats and I can't imagine it'll be long before I end up with more rodents. I'm not supposed to have pets in my flat (boo to student accommodation) so I have to be a little more selective with what animals I keep but that's never stopped me before. Fortunately I get to work with some awesome animals so that kinda takes the edge off not having many animals at home at the minute

Puffer_Nat

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Degus are so much fun aren't they?! Mischievous little things though

majerah1

Reaction score
I have a Mayhem. 

Notice a pattern? 

She is so fat her stripes stretched to the point of breaking LOL.

ficklefins

Reaction score
Very cute cat!  She has similar markings to my cat, Spock :)  I love the 4th picture!!

majerah1

Reaction score
Haha, thanks! This cat came to me when I needed her most. It was a few months after my dear English Shepherd passed. 16 years I spent with that dog. She was awesome and I still tear up thinking of her not being here. I just realized May is about 6 and that is about how long Shadow has been gone. Don't know what I would have done without May's belly to bury my tears in. 

Puffer_Nat

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
Soooooo I might be adopting some gerbils because I have no willpower. My friend runs a small animal rescue and she posts all the animals she needs rehoming on facebook to get the word out so I end up adopting small rodents even though I shouldn't have pets where I'm living

majerah1

Reaction score
I am sure many land lords do not consider small animals like Gerbils/ Hamsters/ Mice/ Birds as pets. None of mine did anyhow.

Puffer_Nat

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
It depends on the landlord I think, it's student accommodation and they're pretty strict with it. That being said, it has never stopped me before :D Just have to be creative when you hide things when the landlord visits

thelaw

Reaction score
i have 
1.bearded dragon 
2.betta fish
1.jaguar cichlid
4.goldfish
1.crayfish
2.mosquito fish
1.common snapping turtle
2.fathead minnows 
2.dogs
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

16 pets in all
2.reptiles 
2.mammals
1. Invert 
11.fish
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

7.tanks in all

Gothicangel

Reaction score
I have only one cat.She was actually a fostered by me as the woman who was going to takes her on changed her mind.I couldn t stand the thought of her being put back into a rescue,So i decided to keep her.Am so happy i did as she is so adorable