April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blbm

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
I bought these 4 fish to give to my friend but now I'm keeping them. There's two tiger barbs and two other fish that idk. I have a 1 gallon and they get along but today I'm going to pet smart to buy a $15 ten gallon. Ik tiger barbs need at least 20 gallon now after purchasing, but ten is the most I can afford. Can you tell me what this fish is??? The label at walmart said hardy but may nip at long finned fish but it kind of looks like they have long fins themselves?? They shared a tank with the same kind but pink colored and clear looking ones also. I took a pic of the label but didn't get the name in. This is what they look like

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 137
I recommend you take the tiger barbs back ASAP if you're not going to provide them a proper home of at least 20 gallons.
If you get the 10g and cycle it then we can advise you on a fish that would be more suitable
smile.png

I can't make out the other fish, the coloration makes me think of turquoise rainbows but I don't think I've ever seen them at Wal-Mart.
Do you have any other pictures? Hopefully someone with better eyesight than me will recognize them
laugh.png

I see we have two threads on this now; as the other one has more replies, I'm locking this one so the OP can get all the info they need in one place
smile.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Back