What Is Your Favorite...

Loony Fish

Fishaholic
Joined
May 12, 2008
Messages
698
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Mars.
hi all,
just thinking, what is your favorite:
fish you own,
fish you don't own,
tank,
and things like that.
mine are:
my 4'' rainbow shark (Jaws),
my favorite fish i don't own is a arowana (who knows, i might get one some day :shifty: ...),
my favorite tank is my 40 gallon community.
 
Keyhole cichlids. Kind of boring at first look, and they're peaceful to a fault (Mine got terrified of snails for the first week or so), but they change their markings in reaction to their mood and surroundings. Around feeding time, mine will change five or six times in just a couple minutes.
 
wow. 5 different times?

Yeah. I knew before I got them they could change their markings that way, but I thought it was like other cichlids I'd seen do this and happen gradually. When I noticed how quickly mine changed, I thought something was wrong with them and even posted for advice. It's great to watch - mine are very interactive with other fish and their surroundings, and change almost constantly while they're doing it.
 
favorite fish to own are community fish.
my personaly favorite fish are my halfbeaks.
favorite tank is a community tank.
favorite fish i dont own is an archerfish (the store had one but was ill)
favorite substrate is a sand mix.
favorite invert is flower shrimps
my favorite tank i own is my 3 gallon planted cherry/ghost shrimp and white cloud minnow tank


favorite forum is fishforums.net









favorite food is tacos



















favorite subject in HS was psychology




i think im drifting further and further away from the subject
 
My favorite fish I own is my Rasboro named Raspberry and my Sunset Coral Platy named Bilbo.
I wish I had a Clown Fish,
and I wish I could afford a saltwater tank with lots of colorful coral and such.

Oh, and my Albino Clawed Frog Bernie is TOO dang cute.
 
fav fish have 2 be my 3x L260 queen arabesque plecs

fav fish i dont have (YET!!) would be L46 zebra plecs

fav tank well has 2 be my bigger 1's but i do love my 90g :)

gravel prefered as substate but am trying sand in various tanks.


think thats about it lol


jen
 
fish i own-jambo,day day,blade :)
fish i dont- the wild oscar i was offered today :(
tank-jambos
filter-tetratec ex1200
decs- mopani wood


shelagh xxx
 
fish,my kribs
tank,60 gal
color,blue
band,alice in chains
sport,basketball
fish i wish i could have,bgk
 

Most reactions

Back
Top