I have throw away my test strips, so have no idea what they read or what the colours indicate. I have also not kept goldfish since I was about 17, so maybe someone who does/did used to keep them will read your post and may have some idea.
If you could give us an indication of what the colours on the test strip are reading in comparison to that on the container you are comparing them against, it would give people a better indication of what may help.
Also, how often are you changing the water and how much water in it's aquarium are you changing, 1/2 a week, 1/4 every two weeks etc. and also do you put live plants or anything else in with it, is there any filtration in there etc.
How often and how much do you feed it. How long has it been floating on the top of the water. Does it also sink down to the bottom. Has it gone off it's food. How long has it been like this?