J Jimmy74 Fish Fanatic Joined Mar 27, 2021 Messages 108 Reaction score 10 Points 18 Location Moon May 27, 2023 #1 Thanks Attachments 1EC60E8F-3066-4B44-AC2C-60886FB964B4.webp 128.9 KB · Views: 136
BettaFishGirl Fishaholic Joined May 15, 2023 Messages 533 Reaction score 282 Points 63 Location earth May 27, 2023 #2 Might be a rabbit snail?
J Jimmy74 Fish Fanatic Joined Mar 27, 2021 Messages 108 Reaction score 10 Points 18 Location Moon May 27, 2023 #3 I think you’re right. Fish store just sold me 8 and told me they were assassins. Think they are ignorant BettaFishGirl said: Might be a rabbit snail Click to expand...
I think you’re right. Fish store just sold me 8 and told me they were assassins. Think they are ignorant BettaFishGirl said: Might be a rabbit snail Click to expand...
Essjay35 150 Moderator Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Joined Nov 28, 2006 Messages 23,417 Reaction score 21,118 Points 113 Location Teesside, UK May 28, 2023 #4 I was once sold as assassin as an algae eating snail - they said it was a new species of algae eating snail they'd just started selling
I was once sold as assassin as an algae eating snail - they said it was a new species of algae eating snail they'd just started selling
CaptainBarnicles9 Moderator 🧐 Resident Pleco Despiser Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Tank of the Month 🏆 Pet of the Month 🎖️ Joined Apr 2, 2021 Messages 3,508 Reaction score 4,141 Points 113 Location Lincs May 29, 2023 #5 Essjay said: I was once sold as assassin as an algae eating snail - they said it was a new species of algae eating snail they'd just started selling Click to expand... some poor sucker has a handful of 'algae-eating snails' dossing in their algae forest wondering why they're on strike
Essjay said: I was once sold as assassin as an algae eating snail - they said it was a new species of algae eating snail they'd just started selling Click to expand... some poor sucker has a handful of 'algae-eating snails' dossing in their algae forest wondering why they're on strike
Essjay35 150 Moderator Staff member Global Moderator ⚒️ Joined Nov 28, 2006 Messages 23,417 Reaction score 21,118 Points 113 Location Teesside, UK May 30, 2023 #6 And worse, eating the other species of algae eating snails they bought at the same time