What Is The Most Humane Way To Kill A Fish?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damnit this just sucks, there is no good way to do this!!! I hate having to do this:( Im leaning towards the bowl of ice water, you guys think that's pretty quick? I just dont think I could wap the little dude with a knife:(

DON'T KILL HIM !
Advertise him free for rehoming on this forum, in your local paper , advert in shop window or free stuff websites. As a last resort, why not do a fish in cycle with him in your new tank. With lots of regular water changes he should be OK, probably stands a 70% chance of surviving. If you on't have a tank yet, just get a cheap plastic craate from WalMart as a temporary tank.m I've used them successfully for fry.
Good luck to both of you!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top