What is the most annoying fish disease?

What is the most annoying fish disease?

  • Ich

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finrot

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tailrot

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mouth Fungus

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Fungus

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cloudy Eye

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intestinal Complications

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dropsy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spine Deformity or other Deformity

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swim Bladder Problems

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Not many diseases kill with no symptoms, temperature (surrounding) was also pretty high. Fits the description.

P.T.
 
I dont know why ICK is number one its so easy to prevent from happening and the most easy to get rid off. I choose Other as i think Hole In The Head (HITH) is the worst, you can even see your fish in pain.
 
Vip said:
I dont know why ICK is number one its so easy to prevent from happening and the most easy to get rid off. I choose Other as i think Hole In The Head (HITH) is the worst, you can even see your fish in pain.
I guess cause Hole in the head effects mosty big fish, and any fish can get get ick. I also never had problem with ick, knock on wood!
 
David said:
lougotzz said:
what are all these diseases i only know of ich fin rot tail rot swim bladder can you tell me of all the other diseases
If you really have as many tanks as you say you have in your sig (which of course is pure BS) then you would know what these diseases are. :P
listen dick head i have all these tanks if you dont like kiss my ass its all true ill send you pics
 
Wow, Hostile! :no:

For me it's TB. In my experience it has been long and drawn out, the symptoms come and go. You treat one week and he looks better, 2 weeks later is is sick again :S But he keeps holding on!
 
lougotzz said:
David said:
lougotzz said:
what are all these diseases i only know of ich fin rot tail rot swim bladder can you tell me of all the other diseases
If you really have as many tanks as you say you have in your sig (which of course is pure BS) then you would know what these diseases are. :P
listen dick head i have all these tanks if you dont like kiss my ass its all true ill send you pics
Send me pics then.. or better yet post them. And try to watch your language please.
 
listen dick head i have all these tanks if you dont like kiss my ass its all true ill send you pics

Well, im not being funny, but the only way to prove your bad mouthed allegations (in your sig) is to put your money where your mouth is and post up the pics......

I for one would love to see your tanks, i bet they look amazing! 70 Clowns? Now that i have to see.....
Very impressive, but the only way your gonna convince people they exist, is to show them :nod:

No hard feelings....
 
Fawke said:
I for one would love to see your tanks, i bet they look amazing! 70 Clowns? Now that i have to see.....
Oooh! SEVENTY clowns? :wub: I LOVE clowns, c'mon show us yer fish! :drool:

I have voted on behalf of Cher (the unique "Australian golden moor"!) who is still with us (and looking good today I might add).

Having survived nearly every disease on the list I think she is best qualified to make the casting vote - after all, when were you all fish? :fun:
 
I have to say dropsy. It's the one I've had the most truble with. All of them are pretty annoying though. I've never had ich in my tanks, and hopfully I never will. I've had fish T.B. too and that one was difficlut to watch my guppy go though, had to put her down :sad: .
 
Internal Worms. They are hard to spot, hard to get rid of, and well, annoying. Things like ich, finrot ect. can either be prevented or solved with water changes, and medicine.
 
i had a platy constantly with white spot (think thats ich)
but also had a cloudy eye whenever it got the spots took lots of doses to get it ok again
 

Most reactions

Back
Top