What is the most annoying fish disease?

What is the most annoying fish disease?

  • Ich

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finrot

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tailrot

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mouth Fungus

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Fungus

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cloudy Eye

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intestinal Complications

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dropsy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spine Deformity or other Deformity

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swim Bladder Problems

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
Lol I agree what with all the trouble I have been having with my clowns :)
 
I picked dropsy even though it isn't a disease. Ich I've at least had success getting rid of. Once dropsy shows up, it's most likely too late.
 
I used to consider finrot the most annoying, I had a lot of trouble with it in my novice days. Dropsy was pretty problematic too I agree with you.
 
Whats the disease when you wake up and the fish is belly up?

Thats pretty annoying ;)
 
Got to be Hole in the head and similar perforating bacterial infections. They're a bugger to treat.

Ich is so easy to get rid of, just up the temperature and treat the tank with one of the ten million ich meds on the market.
 
the ones that are hard to cure , dropsy , swim bladder , fish T.B.


many others if caught in time can be cured with water changes alone , if not meds .
 
Velvet has got to be the worst, it difficult to detect early on and a real sod to treat as effective treatment involves covering the tank and keeping it in complete darkness. It also tends to attack the gills and can kill otherwise completly healthy looking fish in a matter of hours.
 
Just had an outbreak of TB...a few months back....which killed most of my gourami, so i'll go with Other
 

Most reactions

Back
Top