What is the most annoying fish disease?

What is the most annoying fish disease?

  • Ich

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finrot

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tailrot

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mouth Fungus

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other Fungus

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cloudy Eye

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Intestinal Complications

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dropsy

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Spine Deformity or other Deformity

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Swim Bladder Problems

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Please Specify)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
I have never had a problem of ich before in any of my tanks... I don't want it either...
The diease that I hate the most are the one where you can't tell what it is... and fungus. Fugus has struck my tanks two times nearly killing 50% of all the fish in there the first time and the second time only 1 fish survied.
 
Tjimbsoj said:
Whats the disease when you wake up and the fish is belly up?

Thats pretty annoying ;)
Yea that is quite anoyying but with the cases i have had to deal with they arent upside down they are at the bottom of the tank.
 
SimonA said:
Tjimbsoj said:
Whats the disease when you wake up and the fish is belly up?

Thats pretty annoying ;)
Yea that is quite anoyying but with the cases i have had to deal with they arent upside down they are at the bottom of the tank.
i found 3 of my fish dead at th bottom of the tank yesterday. im totally baffled by what is going on, i'm doing waterchanges everyday but they just seem to be 'paralysed' one night then dead the morning after :(
 
Can Ich Kill?

I lost a molly at the weekend who was always quite pale in colour. I now have another balck molly exhibiting some white dots on its fins and some on body. I have bought treatment today, but I was wondering could ich have killed my other molly?

On the other hand my tank is currently in the second part of its cycle with high nitrites. I have been changing 40% of the water every second day!
 
I really feel all of your pain... I have had many of these problems in the past and have lost quite a few fish as a result. My new clown loaches are in fact currently undergoing ich treatment. Hope they make it. :sad:
 
what are all these diseases i only know of ich fin rot tail rot swim bladder can you tell me of all the other diseases
 
impossible to say one is more annoying than another really.

they are all annoying if your tanks have any of them.
I dont really see how Ich can be a big problem though..its hardly tough to get rid of.
 
lougotzz said:
what are all these diseases i only know of ich fin rot tail rot swim bladder can you tell me of all the other diseases
If you really have as many tanks as you say you have in your sig (which of course is pure BS) then you would know what these diseases are. :P
 
Never has a problem with ich, but mouth fungus to me comes out of no where and spreads. Only had one incident with it that demon :kana:
 
Columnaris, without a shadow of a doubt. Slaughtered 3/4 of my tank earlier this year.

BTW lougotzz, just noticed in your very long sig that you keep 2 goldfish in a fish bowl?

P.T.
 
Phantom Thief said:
Columnaris, without a shadow of a doubt. Slaughtered 3/4 of my tank earlier this year.

BTW lougotzz, just noticed in your very long sig that you keep 2 goldfish in a fish bowl?

P.T.
What is columnaris
 
A bacterial infection. Fish seem healthy one day, next day dead. Different strains are less infectious, or less deadly. I had the bad luck to come across a deadly and highly infectious one.

P.T.
 
Phantom Thief said:
A bacterial infection. Fish seem healthy one day, next day dead. Different strains are less infectious, or less deadly. I had the bad luck to come across a deadly and highly infectious one.

P.T.
How did you know it was that? :(

I am very serious not being sarcastic?
 

Most reactions

Back
Top