what is the little red tag after the forum name, on a post… it seems to flicker, and most I’ve noticed are either a 1 or a 2???

The admins have been busy adding and editing the forum for our benefit including a new daily streak system :)
 
I've never wanted to be a streaker.
How come ? I shouldn’t divulge this but I did it on a dare in a restaurant back in the 70’s and made $ 20 bucks . My buddy was true to his word and had the car running and ready at the door or I might have been in a real predicament .
Ah . . . . youthful hijinks .
 
How come ? I shouldn’t divulge this but I did it on a dare in a restaurant back in the 70’s and made $ 20 bucks . My buddy was true to his word and had the car running and ready at the door or I might have been in a real predicament .
Ah . . . . youthful hijinks .
That’s a nice payday in 1975. $20 in 1975 is equal to $125 in today’s dollars.
 
I carried my clothes in a paper bag ( wait… I didn’t say that )…



it was all the rage, when this song was out…
 
Last edited:
Come on, errrbody!
 

Attachments

  • xTiTnhnM639JYZ0xXy.gif
    xTiTnhnM639JYZ0xXy.gif
    834.1 KB · Views: 21
curious if this number movs up by visiting the site, or if it requires an actual post, as it seemed to move up a number when I 1st came on this morning, before I posted anything… and if I skip a day, does it start over, or stay at my highest number, until I exceed that number, and then begin to go up again… not sure I like AI keeping tabs on me 😉
 
maybe a higher number is better...because I'm on everyday and check in several times a day. I'm at 4 now. For awhile I had a 1.
 
To me, a "prize" no one understands is just clutter.
 
The little red tag is the number of consecutive days a member has logged in. I have just discovered that when the number reaches 30, the red tag turns blue. I had a notification this morning to say that now I've reached 30 days I have reached the blue "cold blaze" level.
 
I see several blue tags now ( though I did not get a notice, that I graduated ) any idea what happens next, after blue???
 

Most reactions

Back
Top