What Does It Mean When A Fish Scrape Itself On The Sand?

As far as I know Prime has nothing to do with cycling the tank. It conditions the tank neutralizing chlorine,adding some minerals, etc., and will neutralize some ammonia. But it does nothing about nitrIte. Do get a test kit.

As far as I know Prime has nothing to do with cycling the tank. It conditions the tank neutralizing chlorine,adding some minerals, etc., and will neutralize some ammonia. But it does nothing about nitrIte. Do get a test kit.

In what universe did I recommend it as a cycling produt? :huh:

Sorry, Since the post and comment followed three posts regarding whether the tank was cycled, I assumed your post was referring to that. No offence meant.

I am glad I'm not the only one wondering where you referred to cycling with Prime Kenny. Must be the difference between english and americans.

No offence taken. I was trying to point out my fish sometimes do the same after water changes. As I've previously heard people say that some water conditioners can be irritant to fish I thought I'd post which water conditioner I used on the offchance I might be asked anyway.

Sorry for the confusion.

Thanks KingKenny. :) Glad that Prime works for you :lol: I have used it sometimes too. Do you ever worry that it will decrease the ammonia enough to starve the bacteria? I have heard some say they limit the use of ammonia removers for that reason.

actually it removes ammonia and chlorine, while detoxifying nitrites and nitrates. at least that is what it says on the front of the bottle.

Cheffi reins jollysue in again as she wanders off into off topic land.................................

Yeah how's that going for you, Cheffi? Got a little undifferentiated anger going for you, do you? I thought you were too busy with your own business to bother with me? In American teen vernacular it's called "side busting."

Thanks, RRasco, I should have read the label. :blush: again

Yeah how's that going for you, Cheffi? Got a little undifferentiated anger going for you, do you? I thought you were too busy with your own business to bother with me? In American teen vernacular it's called "side busting."

Thanks, RRasco, I should have read the label. :blush: again

:rofl: All work and no play makes Jack a dull dull boy :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

• Chad
    Reef Tank, Crustacean, and Puffer Enthusiast

Members online

Back