What do you hate when little kids r in a LFS

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I hate it when they say one fish is ugly and then the fish next to it which looks excactly the same is pretty

I hate it when little kids get there way and the parents let them buy a huge fish and they don't ask for any info on the fish.

I hate it when they run round the shop and bump into you

I LOVE how these kids are interested in fish. I LOVE how they are entering the world of fishkeeping: Added customers>Higher Profit>Lower Prices>Store Growth>More Selection. I LOVE how these kids are spending money on fish instead of Xboxs, playstations or Gamecubes. I LOVE how this is paving the road ahead for a great love for a great hobby, instead of having the money left over to spend on drugs or booze, which they need becuse they feel alone in the world and feel like they are good for nothing; useless.

Obviously, I do not share the same HATE for these children.

Just my two-cents

DRobs

u cant really hate kids who dont know whats going on

i mean, if they think that some pleco is dead and are desparately trying to bang it back to life, i'd call that having a good heart.

but i really hate those stupid teeenagers (my same age-16) who understands what is going on, doesnt really care about the fish at all (prolly care more about where they gonna get some smokes) and torturing the fish and thinking they look soooo coool and then laughing at them and going "ooo they so uuugly" and his friend going "like yo mama!!' and they start having a fight, and they bump into the tanks and spil water and walk away going, "dud, you're stupid" and laughing like idiots.

happy easter everyone

;) I got a funny story. . .

:thumbs: In Wal-Mart, there was this little girl (about 4 yaers old) and she was looking at the goldfish with her parents. After she had selected the goldfish taht she want, the fish keeper came and got out a net and the container. He opened the top, bended down to his kness (since the goldfish tank was at the bottom) and asked the little girl which fish she wanted. She pointed out to a dead fish that was floating on top and said that she would like the fish that was playing dead. :lol: The man said thet the fish was dead, but she said started asking him why it died. After she reached her hand in and poked at the dead fish with her finger, she chose a live fish. :nod:

I really do hate it when people let their children run loose, not just at the pet stores, but everywhere. I have 2 little girls, 6 years and 2 years old. The older one knows that she is to stay by the adults, and the little one is learning, but still has to be snatched up and held most of the time.
I was at a fish shop yesterday, and there was a little boy, probably not more than 4 putting his hand in a tank of Niger Triggers, which will bite. Not a parent to be seen, so I took it upon myself to pull him away and walk him to the front counter and the guy working there took him by the hand and found his parents, who said "Oh Jimmy there you are, we were wondering where you went". I wanted to drag the parents outside and give them my lecture about kids, and how to properly raise them.
It seems all to often these days that the parents just dont care as much, or have no sort of dicipline for their children. I know that if I would have run off like that, I would have got a smack on the rear right there, and my kids would too. Funny thing is, I'm only 26, and some of these parents are much older than me, and more than likely were raised like I was.

drobbins27 said:
of having the money left over to spend on drugs or booze
Whats wrong with that?? :p my boyfriend is constantly buying booze, lol i do see everyones pont though, i ignore little kids.. i really dont like them, i know i am a kid myself, but i am slightly more mature :p

drobbins27 said:
I LOVE how these kids are spending money on fish instead of Xboxs, playstations or Gamecubes. I LOVE how this is paving the road ahead for a great love for a great hobby.
:D :nod: Yeah thats me im mad iv spent £80 from my christmas and birthday money on my fishtank.I have got 3 types of differnt gravle(for no reason) :no:

my tank still looks crap though. :unsure: :(

but good point. :clap: :clap:

sasha that is funny and cute that she didnt know.:nod:

Drobbins i know what you mean they do make you laugh. lol :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back