What do you hate when little kids r in a LFS

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Lucky62 , Challi, CometCattle,

QUOTE (mrV @ Apr 11 2004, 10:30 PM)
What do you hate when little kids r in a LFS
I simply hate kids :)

Please bear in mind MrV is from Finland and sometimes humour doesn't cross over the language barrier very well - he did put a smiley on the end so I think we can safely assume he was joking!!!

As for me I do like kids, barbequed is usually best :rolleyes: :fun: :p

JMO, Eddie :)

Jonathan Swift, a wonderful satirist unfortunately taken too literally by many!

Cheers, Eddie

Its not fair to always blame children, what about the adults. There are plenty who just go into a pet store, pick up a tank, choose to many of the wrong fish, grab some plant and flake and go home to their newly made disaster.

And about tapping glass, well yesterday when i went to my lfs there we're 3 blokes tapping on the glass of a tank, all laughing at the poor victims inside, those blokes we're old enough to know better, children sometimes arn't

Pointy_kitty said:
i know this isn't about kids but i had to say it
i hate stupid people who don't leash their dogs in the stores
once when i was catching a dozen budgies for some guy with a HUGE aviary one decided to plop out of the pen
the minute it hit the floor this little dog came out of no-where and out of instinct snatched it up and chomped on it
we couldn't save it,
it looked as though it had a shattered rib cage and broken spine :sick:
its head was sideways and it was still alive and twitching :-(
we had to euthanize
the worst part is that in the camotion the people snatched their dog and left without paying for the damage or at LEAST apologizing :angry:
ughhh how annoying!

You know some of these questions are starting to get out of hand. Reminds me of politicians, your question doesn't give the person answering the option to say hey, my kids are great at the pet store, no, it assumes we hate all kids at pet stores! WEll, I am standing up for my lil one! My kid is great at the pet store
(he's 14months) and he has even learned to help feed the fish. Not all kids and parents let the fish be neglected, molested, or otherwise hurt! Yes there are some out there, but can you really say that the only people doing this are children and their parents? I have seen littler kids who took better care of their fish than adults, because a they love their fish, their pets, to many adults fish are just decoration. I mean if any one of us took our kid to the pet store would we want people to assume they are fish killers? Why not ask, What do you hate about idiots in the pet store, kids adults aliens, doesn't matter just idiots.

i was in the l.f.s today saw a kid going look at it is big get it get it. it was well annoying i coundlt hear my self think.

I dont like lil children a mum and son came and he wanted 2 siamese fighting fish in the same tank males that is and I gave them a whole lecture about them hehehe and I think they got the message that you can't keep males together and now when iam doing work experience the mananger said if I could be the betta expert and I was like hell yeah although thats 3years away lol

Parents who can't say no to there kids.

This may be the oldest thread ever resurected and made active again. How in the world did someone find it? I guess someone does use the search function.

I certainly dont blame the kids.
There are warning signs however.Any parents getting out of a jeep/range rover or people carrier with a "Baby on board " sticker or even worse a "little rascal/princess on board" sticker should be slapped the minute they come into the shop as this will save time later on :nod:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back