FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Cookielici0us

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Just a question for all...

What do you do with your dead fishes?

because...

I usually flush mine down the tiolet because they're small...

Flush them after saying the lord's prayer :lol:

You really shouldn't flush dead fish down the toilet; there is a chance that you could introduce a foreign virus or disease into your local river system, which could be disastrous.

I usually bury mine in the garden, but some people wrap them well in plastic and put them in the bin.

You really shouldn't flush dead fish down the toilet; there is a chance that you could introduce a foreign virus or disease into your local river system, which could be disastrous.

I usually bury mine in the garden, but some people wrap them well in plastic and put them in the bin.

o_o;; Oh...D: oh.... ._.;; I always had this fear that if i bury them in my garden... ill find them again when i go to dig up another hole or something... and I had always thought...the tiolet was a nicer grave than the garbage... :/ but maybe they're both similar... D: maybe I should just throw it on one of my neighbors lawn :D and let them grow a fish tree

I bury my dead fish, they rot quickly in the garden and unless its a really big fish you are unlikely to find it again.

put mine in the bin! i know its hars but some are big and i live in a flat you can't flush a big-un!

We are really sentimental. :blush: We write a message on kitchen roll/paper towel, wrap them and bury them in the garden.

I put mine in the bin too. They are then incinerated before long.

I put mine in the food waste recycle bin that we have.. Seems an ecological thing to do

I toss mine out my livingroom window into the bush... I let nature eat them up....

I put mine in the food waste recycle bin that we have.. Seems an ecological thing to do

Do they recycle animal waste in Wigan? In most areas it is just garden waste and in some they include waste vegetable matter from the kitchen as well.

I toss mine out my livingroom window into the bush... I let nature eat them up....

Same here - It sounds harsh but if I don't want to eat it I may as well let another little creature have it! :sly:

o_o;; I'm so disturbed at the thought of burying my fish for some reason D: I'd rather throw them in the garbage just because... I don't want to see them again D: EVER! too sad D:

I bury my fish as well. I don't see anything disturbing about it... it's very unlikely that you'll just happen to dig up the same place again. Plus they decompose pretty fast, even if you did dig in the same place it probably would have become part of the earth by then.

If they were close and dear to heart, I bury them near my beloved cockatiel's grave in the backyard.

If not, well then, a quick trip to the trash can wrapped in a paper towl :/

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back