What do y’all think my dog is mixed with?

🐠 Tank of the Month Starts Now! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
Click here to enter!

Dexter Leopard Frog

Reaction score
Gah! They're so fluffy! Just want to snuggle the lot of 'em! Shih tzus? Beautifully groomed and taken care of, I see! :D
I tend to take photos of my dog (lost my older boy to a brain tumour) when we're out and about, and forgot to take photos straight after a bath, and when she's beautifully groomed and pretty! Because she doesn't stay that way for long! She loves to explore hedgerows and wade through muddy puddles. She's a monster, so most of my photos have her looking happy, but scruffy! :lol:

But here's one of my favourite photos. We'd gone for a day trip to an area near me that has a beach, some woodlands, and some big grassy countryside, so she got to explore all different kinds of places in one day, and she loved it. Caught her doing her Snoopy dance, she was so happy :D

View attachment 169418
That's a great picture. Yeah they love snuggles more than anything else (except maybe food). They are a mixture the black one is Beau 13 year old cross (Pug - Cavalier King Charles) Next is brown black Porscha she is an 8 years old cross (Pekingese - Bichion Frise) the third black and white Daisy she is 2 year old and is indeed a Shih Tzu.

AdoraBelle Dearheart

Nutty fish nutter
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
She entered two dogs in Pet Pals POTM contest. She can enter a different pet if she wishes, but not one of those two featured dogs.

Ah, fair enough! I should have gone and looked first, my bad! :lol: I thought I'd found a loophole :D

OP
OP
biofish

biofish

Fishaholic
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
She entered two dogs in Pet Pals POTM contest. She can enter a different pet if she wishes, but not one of those two featured dogs.
470C4304-3AF7-480B-AB37-8DAE86F56B36.gif

OP
OP
biofish

biofish

Fishaholic
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
Me at the next pet of the month competition:

“Hello everyone this is my pet spider, Jerkwad, that’s been haunting my ceiling and Im not tall enough to get rid of it *inserts picture of a blurry black dot on ceiling* anyway he’s horrible at catching mosquitos which is like his only job I still get bitten way too much.”

Fishmanic

King of the Jungle
Staff member
Global Moderator ⚒️
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
@Tacocat won POTM with his pet Jumping Spider

AdoraBelle Dearheart

Nutty fish nutter
Tank of the Month!
Reaction score
Me at the next pet of the month competition:

“Hello everyone this is my pet spider, Jerkwad, that’s been haunting my ceiling and Im not tall enough to get rid of it *inserts picture of a blurry black dot on ceiling* anyway he’s horrible at catching mosquitos which is like his only job I still get bitten way too much.”

@Tacocat won POTM with his pet Jumping Spider

I was gonna say, would get my vote!
Jumping spiders are adorable, and fascinating little creatures!
But, I never enter or vote in the pet contests. Sorry. I can't do it. No one pet is better than another.

OP
OP
biofish

biofish

Fishaholic
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
1AFE29FC-78B1-4120-B46C-3979477E24FD.jpeg

Yeahhh I think more dachshund than corgi or mayhaps even a chihuahua/dachshund ancestry?

OP
OP
biofish

biofish

Fishaholic
Pet of the Month!
Reaction score
A year difference!
95735CB1-08D4-4816-8380-4B196A78EBCC.jpeg

546D9563-9FC2-477A-B675-28563F6F45B3.jpeg

Yuki’s second birthday is in march and she’s already showing signs that’s she’s gonna floof out. Aka soooooooooo much shed. She’s really blowing her coat out. That’s what Ellie did before she poofed out.

Most reactions