What Do U Reckon On My Website?

o right ok! it is free aswell isnt it?

I might try and have a dabble with it tommorrow if i get chance
 
I have split several posts from this thread as they had no relevance to the original topic. I certainly understand that photos were used without permission and while that is irrelevant to TFF since they were not posted on TFF, it is an issue for those who's photos were used. Based on the PM (removed) that was posted I believe that matt20687 thought he had honestly asked for and received permission. Any further discussions about the photos should be carried on properly via the PM system.
 
Ok. Sorted via pm's :)

Matt was unaware that the picture was mine.

:good:
 
Hello matt....Any photo's you want from my vast collection your more than welcome to use :good: If your usure pm me and i will send you the photo's ok :good: ......

Iam sure modaz is still willing to donate you some aswell :good:
 
The information on the rams is far too rigid, you should gather more information from other sources, personal opinions and experienced ram keepers before stating that what you say is gospel. Just my opinion.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top