What Colour?

I've been looking on Ebay at the various backgrounds and have come across this rocky one (its not a 3d one, its one you stick on the outside), what do you think?

rockbg.jpg
 
do none of you find black sand shows up greyish colour under aquarium lights? mine looked awful hence why i changed to creamy white sand.
and minx is right be prepared for daily poop scooping with white sand, but it is worth it, looks fab and natural.

the rock background is nice but id be inclined to go with a gravel base (dark or neutral brown/grey/black colours) rather than white, itd look mismatched to me!
 
do none of you find black sand shows up greyish colour under aquarium lights? mine looked awful hence why i changed to creamy white sand.
and minx is right be prepared for daily poop scooping with white sand, but it is worth it, looks fab and natural.

the rock background is nice but id be inclined to go with a gravel base (dark or neutral brown/grey/black colours) rather than white, itd look mismatched to me!
Mine can be defined as "matte black." Not shiney at all or anything, kinda greyish. I like that it's not too dark, as my tank would be a bit gothic. :lol: The fish need to have some light in there!
 
Yep thats the background I have :D

Hi Minxfishy

Well I've bought the same background as you off Ebay and I got some sand today from one of my LFSs, the sand is a beige colour, I hope it goes okay with the background.

Hopefully we should be doing the tank next week cos hubbie is off all week.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top