Though it was time for an update

Yeah I think more keyholes would be the best for the tank they are such lovely little fish. I’m not interested in breeding for now but in the future will look into trying to raise the fry. How long do you think the wound will take to heal? Also if I get 3 more and then a pair couple should I rehome the rest? Or keep the group? I kind of want the acara to get a new home. I think he would be a nice tankmate with your largish South American cichlids like severums, angelfish… Are keyholes easy to sex?
.
 
Thought it was worth an update. The stocking is currently
• my EBA
• keyhole cichlid
• a Bolivian ram
• a Bristlenose pleco
• a Siamese algae eater
• 6 yellow rainbowfish
• 3-4 leopard daniod
• 5 sterbai corys
All the fish are getting on well and I’m quite happy with how the tanks doing.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3710.webp
    IMG_3710.webp
    176.5 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3709.webp
    IMG_3709.webp
    193.3 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_3708.webp
    IMG_3708.webp
    192.8 KB · Views: 56
  • IMG_3707.webp
    IMG_3707.webp
    172.6 KB · Views: 44

Most reactions

Back
Top