Newby

Trapper49

New Member
Joined
Apr 28, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
15
Points
3
Location
Towyn north wales
Hello all, I have kept tropical fish for a few years but about 6 months ago I sold my 95gallon tank and purchased a 300gallon tank, there are 2 firemouths, 2 electric blue acaras 4 angel fish 2 german blue rams 2 bristlnoses various corydorus and some various community fish, all doing well and getting along peacefully, love the hobby and enjoy looking after the fish responsibley, thanks.
 
Hello all, I have kept tropical fish for a few years but about 6 months ago I sold my 95gallon tank and purchased a 300gallon tank, there are 2 firemouths, 2 electric blue acaras 4 angel fish 2 german blue rams 2 bristlnoses various corydorus and some various community fish, all doing well and getting along peacefully, love the hobby and enjoy looking after the fish responsibley, thanks.
Welcome! I didn’t know that firemouth cichlids were compatible with those fish, cool!
 
Welcome. Sounds like an interesting tank. Post pics.
 
Yes….welcome and plz do post pics. 300g tanks are nothing to sneeze at.
 
Welcome aboard matey!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top