What Can I Put In This Tank

VictorMeldrew

Fish Herder
Joined
Sep 5, 2008
Messages
1,025
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Southwest England
Hi all

I have gone out and brought a 35l betta lifespace tank, I am currently running it as a coral frag tank, but am now looking into other options, What freshwater things can i keep in there? Does anyone know of any other things I can keep in there, could be anything, does not have to be fish.

Here is the tank, the tank

Thanks
VM
 
yes i have a 30 litre freshwater that i stocked today

2x dwarf puffer
5x pygmy cories...

heavily planted with a cool rock in the middle....

i avoided the betta

bit overrated in my opinion

dps are awesome

you dont have to get two its just mine were buy one get one free n n who am i to refuse...
 
30l is too small for most fish. You could put 1 or 2 dwarf puffers in there. Its too tall for a betta.
 
how can it be to tall?


this sounds boring but as no one else sugested it, you could have shrimps

lol i was going to sarcasticly suggest puting water in it :)
 
Thanks do you have a pic of your tank matchstick, sounds good.

35L to small for a betta, I thought it would be perfect for such a fish?

Thanks
VM
 

Most reactions

Back
Top