What Bands Have You Seen In Concert?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

ha ha ha ha ah ah ha *big high five*

I love watching bands in concert.. here goes this should jog the memory banks!!!

Red Hot Chili Peppers x 5
Coldplay x 4
Oasis x 2
Charlatans x 2
Gomez x 2
Prince
Arctic Monkeys - fell asleep
Roger Waters
Chas n Dave x 4
Faith nO MoRE
Police
Jay Z
Elbow
U2 x 2
Ian Brown
Coral
Zutons
Foo Fighters
Lenny Kravitz
James Brown
Muse
Verve
Hot Chip
Girls Aloud
Stereophonics
Killers
Kaiser Chiefs
Skumk Anansie
Paul McARTNEY
Charlie Landsborough
Amy Winehouse (crap)
Faithless
Stranglers
Kings of Leon
Starsailor
Embrace
Placebo
Henry Rollins Band

the best out of all those Gomez, Prince, Lenny Kravitz and Roger Waters
the worst... well I fell asleep at Arctic Monkeys and was thourghly bored the whole way through the Police as well hated them live

#40##, I am jealous! I LOVE the chili peppers, would have given anything to see the original band, but it will never happen now as John Frusciante left :sad:

Not many and most in my youth...

Hijack
Diamond D
Ice-T
countless small bands I cant remember lol

....big break...
Toots and the Maytals
Roots Manuva

Um, the original lineup didn't have him in anyway.

Flea and kiedis are the only 2 originals.

Drums was originally jack irons, and guitar was someone else (the name escapes me atm)

the 2 left just before the first album thinking their other band had a better chance of success, and returned on their 3rd album (the uplift mofo party plan)

ah, hillel, that's the guitarist. Hillel slovak.

He died of an overdose. When that happened they got john to replace him, Anthony kiedis quit injecting himself after witnessing his friends death, and wrote a song for him called under the bridge.

So john fruscante is actually the 3rd guitarist they had, not the original. And your chances of seeing the original lineup have been pretty slim for many years with the guitarist being dead.

I have seen 2 bands live, which are Madness live at Wembley about 17 years ago and The Police at the Millennium Stadium, Cardiff couple of years back. I and the wife are going to see Simply Red at Epsom Live on the 1st of July.

Um, the original lineup didn't have him in anyway.

Flea and kiedis are the only 2 originals.

Drums was originally jack irons, and guitar was someone else (the name escapes me atm)

the 2 left just before the first album thinking their other band had a better chance of success, and returned on their 3rd album (the uplift mofo party plan)

ah, hillel, that's the guitarist. Hillel slovak.

He died of an overdose. When that happened they got john to replace him, Anthony kiedis quit injecting himself after witnessing his friends death, and wrote a song for him called under the bridge.

So john fruscante is actually the 3rd guitarist they had, not the original. And your chances of seeing the original lineup have been pretty slim for many years with the guitarist being dead.

guitarist on first album was cliff martinez wasn;t it as Hillel was contracted to a different labe/band or something

thats just the half of it their story one of the best ever

I;ve loved the chilis since I was 11 when Mothers milk was out and first saw them in 1991 at the Royal court in liverpool a tiny venue. seen them 4 or so times since then

he may not have been the original but certainly the best and the heartbeat of the band to be honest. his contribution to writing, harmonys and playing is immense and one hot minute with dave navarro was a pretty poor cd.

some of frusciantes solo stuff is good, some is crap!!

Yes it was. Original guitarist was hillel, he left for another band, then cliff, then hillel returned, then died,

Agreed navarro was no good. Some of the songs were ok.

The best guitar parts were by john. But I'm a bassist and my gave album is uplift mofo party plan.

Yes it was. Original guitarist was hillel, he left for another band, then cliff, then hillel returned, then died,

Agreed navarro was no good. Some of the songs were ok.

The best guitar parts were by john. But I'm a bassist and my gave album is uplift mofo party plan.

I'll give it a listen haven;t done so for a while used to love it years ago but my tastes have changed a bit with age lol cliche I know but for me BSSM is one of the most perfect albums but the it was big part of my youth!!

Didn't Keidis turn to drugs when his dog died or was i just dreaming that?

I saw RHCP at Sheffield area and they were ace, what i can remember anyways.

Didn't Keidis turn to drugs when his dog died or was i just dreaming that?

I saw RHCP at Sheffield area and they were ace, what i can remember anyways.

his dad was a drug dealer to the stars of LA back in the 60's so he was exposed at a young age so seems like drugs not a difficult route for him to take

wow, i didn't know that. The boys done good then.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back