What Bands Have You Seen In Concert?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Inchyally

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Just wondering. :)

Me, I've seen Panic at the Disco twice, opening up for them the Plain White Ts. Also The White Stripes. Oh and the Sick Puppies, who I got to meet as well as get my album signed. :)

You?

arctic monkeys
enter shikari
ting tings
hamfatter
weird science
n dubz
led zeplin
sack sabbath
coldplay
deep purple
klaxons

i forgot a few :blush:

status quo
oli brown
walter trout
micheal schenker (from ufo, scorpions etc)

I'm old; I've seen...
Anita Baker, Dr. John, B.B. King, Bob Dylan --- three times, John Fogerty, Lionel Richie, Counting Crows, Wallflowers, Waifs, Mannheim Steamroller, Def Leppard, Tripping Daisy, Oleta Adams, The Rockettes, and comedians Margaret Cho, Wanda Sykes, and Monique.

I'll guess I'll mention the mediocre ones too.
America, Hootie and the Blowfish, Phil Collins, and Paul Simon.

311, Incubus, Phil Lesh, Rat Dog( Bob Weir) with Keller Williams, Robert Plant opening for the Who.. All great shows, but my favorite by far has to be keller williams.

I'm old; I've seen...
Anita Baker, Dr. John, B.B. King, Bob Dylan --- three times, John Fogerty, Lionel Richie, Counting Crows, Wallflowers, Waifs, Mannheim Steamroller, Def Leppard, Tripping Daisy, Oleta Adams, The Rockettes, and comedians Margaret Cho, Wanda Sykes, and Monique.

I'll guess I'll mention the mediocre ones too.
America, Hootie and the Blowfish, Phil Collins, and Paul Simon.
wendy, half of the younger members on here won't even know who most of those are. I am old enough to recognize them all though. I guess Bob Dylan did make somewhat of a comeback though and is even on some commerial right now (times must be hard). Always loved John Fogerty and CCR. Probably my all time faorite band other than the Beatles.

As for ones I've seen, I never was much of a concert goer so about the only ones I can remember from way back then was the Beach Boys and Four Seasons. Did see a Zephelin tribute band once but can't remember their name. Saw a lot of local bands that no one woud have ever heard of. As for comedians, I've see a lot of those. Tim Wilson, Larry the Cable Guy, Killer Beez, James Gregory (notice a southern redneck theme here), etc.

wendy, half of the younger members on here won't even know who most of those are. I am old enough to recognize them all though. I guess Bob Dylan did make somewhat of a comeback though and is even on some commerial right now (times must be hard). Always loved John Fogerty and CCR. Probably my all time faorite band other than the Beatles.

As for ones I've seen, I never was much of a concert goer so about the only ones I can remember from way back then was the Beach Boys and Four Seasons. Did see a Zephelin tribute band once but can't remember their name. Saw a lot of local bands that no one woud have ever heard of. As for comedians, I've see a lot of those. Tim Wilson, Larry the Cable Guy, Killer Beez, James Gregory (notice a southern redneck theme here), etc.

John Fogerty is an amazing performer live and I saw him just a few years ago; his energy and voice are both exceptional. And rdd1952, I would love to take my husband to see Larry the Cable Guy and Ron White. Those are his favorite two guys from the Blue Collar show/group.

Also, I forgot about the Aussie Pink Floyd tribute band that I saw... they had a great setup and show. And I also forgot about Shark Attack, a local reggae band. My stepdaughter used to date the lead singer... long story. How did that slip my mind?

It wasn't necessarily a concert so to speak but on 2 occasions, I have been to a place called Legends near Myrtle Beach, SC. They have impersonators that are unbelievably good at replicating performers. It's amazing how much they look and sound like them. At those shows, I've seen Michael Jackson (could have passed on that one), Garth Brooks, The Blues Brothers, Reba McEntire, Rod Stewart, Liberace, Randy Travis, Elvis (also went to another Elvis impersonator, Rick Alviti, show once), Tina Turner and several more. If anyone is ever in that area and the place is still there, IMO, it is well worth a trip.

Would love to see Fogerty. Just hate the had the falling out they did.

in my whole 20 yrs of life so far lol I have seen:

Status Quo x2
Bon Jovi x2
Pink x2
From The Jam ( Toured with Status Quo)
Within Temptation
Guns N' Roses
Bullet For My Valentine ( Toured With Guns)

And this year I am going to see

Pink
Nickelback
Take that

Can't wait!!!!! Roll on 2009

The stones
Dire straits
Queen
Def leppard
Bon Jovi
metalica
ugly kid joe
white snake
Alice cooper
snow patrol
to name a few

Good thread I love live music :good:

wife went to cardiff to watch boyzone last june i brought her tickets (10 raws from the front in middle right )for her and her mum as a birthday pressie
claire wants to go and see them again lol

i sed she can pay for them her self this time
i have seen couple bands pink floyd tribute band couple times
glastenbery fesrtivel couple times aswell but that was bk in the 80's and early 90's lol

motley crue twice in the eighties,metallica,ratt,guns n roses,skid row,quiet riot,kiss,king kobra,girlschool,mama's boys,y & t,autograph,sammy hagar,the cult,bachman turner overdrive,and most recently chris daughtry.i'm sure their's more but i'm in my forties and a lot of my twenties are a blur. :lol:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back