What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

At the psychologist studying my biology now 😀

Thank you! :D

You got it! I'm taking conservation biology. :)
That's awesome!! You'll be brilliant at it, you seem to have a scientific mind, and biology and the natural sciences are endlessly fascinating! Kick butt on your course, sounds as though you are already! :kana:

That's awesome!! You'll be brilliant at it, you seem to have a scientific mind, and biology and the natural sciences are endlessly fascinating! Kick butt on your course, sounds as though you are already! :kana:

Thank you! Yes, the environmental sciences are facinating and I love being able to have class out in nature. We go outside a lot in my field skills and ecology labs. I love collecting data and learning about all the different tools used in the field and how to use them. 😍

I'm most excited for the next ID unit which is wildlife ID!!! I've been waiting all semester for this one haha.

Let's all take a step back and stop the joking about a sensitive subject. Juicebox will soon reveal why she is losing her freedom (if she desires to reveal it). Let's not speculate on a sensitive matter.
AD...please don't let a trivial thread cause you to leave our forums. You are a valued member here ... we hope you stay on.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back