Sounds like my kind of cardio 🤣
See look! All I had to do was stand up! Lol
C073F442-1DB4-4A45-8BA2-E510727D2274.jpeg

Sheesh...
Girl you seriously need to CHIIIIIILL.
That's just insane...
I was chilling, I just wanted to move to chill in a different room:rofl:

I was chilling, I just wanted to move to chill in a different room:rofl:
:rofl: I know I shouldn't be laughing it feels so wrong, but this has to be the funniest thing I've heard today 🤣

Your heart apparently didn't think you were going to chill...

My phone has a built in heart rate monitor... I should take it and see what it says...

What does my heart say? 😅

:rofl: I know I shouldn't be laughing it feels so wrong, but this has to be the funniest thing I've heard today 🤣

Your heart apparently didn't think you were going to chilll

Laughing is totally fine.

Ah yes my heart thinks it’s running a marathon, rolling over in bed went from 60 to 120 lol

My phone has a built in heart rate monitor... I should take it and see what it says...

What does my heart say? 😅
Wouldn’t me accurate if you are wearing the watch that links to it, any app or anything wouldn’t be accurate

My heart is at 62bpm right now...
Wouldn’t me accurate if you are wearing the watch that links to it, any app or anything wouldn’t be accurate
It's the Samsung health. It has a monitor near the camera that you put your finger on

My heart is at 62bpm right now...

It's the Samsung health. It has a monitor near the camera that you put your finger on
Hmmmm.

Great now I'm fidgeting a bunch with it... I just jogged in place for about 10 seconds and it spiked to 127... Maybe normal lol. I'm no doctor 😅

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back