What are you doing today?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Sigh, now I'm wondering about something other than DST to confuse my day... ;) How can I possibly have a 'Reaction score' of almost 200 higher than my number of posts? :dunno: Mayhaps I don't really understand what the Reaction score actually is. Actually I really don't care but it struck me as odd.
that usually means you have mostly informative well liked posts... On average , you have more than one reaction for each of your posts....it's a positive sign...I'm not quite there yet myself but getting close..

that usually means you have mostly informative well liked posts... On average , you have more than one reaction for each of your posts....it's a positive sign...I'm not quite there yet myself but getting close..
Thanks for the info. There is a similar feature in the software I use for my computer help forums (phpBB) but I have it disabled. I suppose that such a system is somewhat self policing but I always kind of thought that it presented the possibility of many frivolous posts attempting to increase such a score. :dunno: Not a complaint or put down at all, just my personal thought on such things.

Removed a WHOOOOOLE bunch of ice and snow from the roof over the weekend. Unfortunately the ice dams took a few shingles with them. Time to see if all that money spent on homowners insurance was a good investment.

I think I finally figured out how to make the waterfall/mist maker work. But I had to go to work before I could try it out. :angry: We'll see at lunch time, I guess.

Due to the collapse of silicon valley bank, Etsy can't pay its sellers. My payment should come through later this week.
I haven't used a bank since the early/mid 1990's. I have since gone with nothing but credit unions. Last time I used an actual bank was in Florida. My account was with this bank. Both the main account and payroll account of my employer were through this bank. When they tried to charge me to deposit my paycheck I closed the account. They were like but if you use the ATM to deposit there is no deposit charge. Obviously that did not cut it with me.

Water changes just completed, kelp forest trimmed, wheelie bins out for emptying.....next job is putting the empty bottles from the water changes into the recycle boxes (collection next week), shift the broken down carcass of my old wardrobe into the shed for disposal, hoovering, dusting...and if I am very very lucky...I might even squeeze a coffee or two amongst that lot :oops:

Retirement is so restful......not :rolleyes:

It's my mom... She is in a lot of pain/discomfort and very very nauseas. In fact she threw up before we left...
Still here at the ER... Hoping the doctors can help her.
We had to rush her here. She could barely walk so my dad dropped my mom, my brother, and myself at the front of the ER and I held her as best I could to get her inside of the building and the receptionist got a wheelchair for her

We had to rush her here. She could barely walk so my dad dropped my mom, my brother, and myself at the front of the ER and I held her as best I could to get her inside of the building and the receptionist got a wheelchair for her
Doctors said it'll be a few hours...

We are JUST now leaving the hospital... My mom didn't sleep the entire night and neither did I 😅

Just now finally getting to bed at 7:15am lol. But hey... At least we all got a McDonald's breakfast out of it 😂

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back