What are you doing today?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Large hands, large... nevermind :eek:
Ive always thought I just had somewhere between small to average sized hands, but people say that I have average to large sized hands :dunno:😅
Or maybe everyone on the east coast just has tiny hands and me, being from the west coast have normal sized hands idk 😂

Bored beyond measure at work...our Procurement software is down...ETA for it to be fully functional...7:00 PM :rolleyes:

Tonight was family movie night so we grilled up some burgers and just relaxed lol.

Also, do you think it's a war crime to use Chick-Fil-A sauce on a burger orrrrrrr?

What am I doing right now?
I'm voting in the Pet of the Month contest. Did YOU vote?
CLICK HERE to view poll and then CAST your vote

Tonight was family movie night so we grilled up some burgers and just relaxed lol.

Also, do you think it's a war crime to use Chick-Fil-A sauce on a burger orrrrrrr?
Personally I consider Chick-Fil-A a war crime. Went there once and the chicken was bland beyond belief. Never went back.

Personally I consider Chick-Fil-A a war crime. Went there once and the chicken was bland beyond belief. Never went back.
Whaaaaat!? No ???? You must have gone to a bad Chick-Fil-A then....
I've never gone to one that is bad...
Also I usually always have spicy but there was a time I always got the original... Maybe they've changed something since then ????

Most reactions

Back