What are you doing today?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Yah ik... But with Badger being Lavender's dad as supervision I think that she has good guidance on what to do. He will probably advise her better than we can (I mean... he lives with her... 😅)
He better be a good Badger supervisor then 🦡

Just looking at nature painting the nature reserve behind my apartments white in the wee hours of the morning. :)

Had a couple of little snows earlier this month but this is the first real snow of the year. Well a real snow for Sheridan Wyoming. Back from where I'm from in Ohio this is a light dusting. ;) Looks like around 7-8 inches so far. I actually love snow but wish it could be trained to stay off of roads and cars. Have to go out to do some shopping later and will have to clean the snow off my car.

first 2022 real snaow-small.JPG

first 2022 real snaow-2small.JPG

Last edited:
Just looking at nature painting the nature reserve behind my apartments white in the wee hours of the morning. :)

Had a couple of little snows earlier this month but this is the first real snow of the year. Well a real snow for Sheridan Wyoming. Back from where I'm from in Ohio this is a light dusting. ;) Looks like around 7-8 inches so far. I actually love snow but wish it could be trained to stay off of roads and cars. Have to go out to do some shopping later and will have to clean the snow off my car.

View attachment 304705

View attachment 304706
And it was 72 here the other day, smh. We should have snow already. :no:

I'm rewriting the whole notebook for a lesson cause the teacher doesn't like it. For a second time. ughhhhh. First is with pencil, second is not well written and is in blue pen, while it should be in red pen. She never told us those things before!!!!!! ughhh

I'm rewriting the whole notebook for a lesson cause the teacher doesn't like it. For a second time. ughhhhh. First is with pencil, second is not well written and is in blue pen, while it should be in red pen. She never told us those things before!!!!!! ughhh
I can't say that I understand. Red pen? Is this notebook thing like a report? Granted in that the last time I was in school was over 50 years ago but the red pen thing just sounds odd. Probably I just don't know your actual assignment. :dunno:

I can't say that I understand. Red pen? Is this notebook thing like a report? Granted in that the last time I was in school was over 50 years ago but the red pen thing just sounds odd. Probably I just don't know your actual assignment. :dunno:
Neither do l lol. She told me l'll get 8/20 because l used blue pen. 😅 It's not an assignment. It's all the assignments l've done through the year for her. I guess she's just losing her mind:rolleyes:😅

Neither do l lol. She told me l'll get 8/20 because l used blue pen. 😅 It's not an assignment. It's all the assignments l've done through the year for her. I guess she's just losing her mind:rolleyes:😅
You know your teacher and I don't. Still I might consider talking to the teacher personally to see if there is an issue. Always respect your teacher but also understand that no teacher is perfect.

Ah man... Sorry Lydia. I understand that.
Hopefully your teacher grades you well!

You know your teacher and I don't. Still I might consider talking to the teacher personally to see if there is an issue. Always respect your teacher but also understand that no teacher is perfect.
I do respect her. That doesn't mean l dont think she's a biit crazy, lol. She won't listen to what we tell her, others have tried. But hey- rewriting a notebook is no big deal! Max 3 hours.
Ah man... Sorry Lydia. I understand that.
Hopefully your teacher grades you well!
It's the most useless lesson ever existed (l don't know how its in english lol) so l don't care too much 😅 But yeah l hope so too.

It's the most useless lesson ever existed (l don't know how its in english lol) so l don't care too much 😅 But yeah l hope so too.
You take English in Greece?
I thought it would be a different language... Or is "English" just a term for proper ways to write things kinda...

I do respect her. That doesn't mean l dont think she's a biit crazy, lol. She won't listen to what we tell her, others have tried. But hey- rewriting a notebook is no big deal! Max 3 hours.
Nope... Nope nope nope 🤣

You take English in Greece?
I thought it would be a different language... Or is "English" just a term for proper ways to write things kinda...
yes we do take english classes. But this is not for english!!!!! I meant l didn't know how this lesson is called in englishhh

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back