What are you doing today?

My insides sound like a fish tank blowing lots of bubbles. Lots of intestinal pain and lots of wind :) Then a day later I become a biohazard and get classified as chemical warfare noxious agent 1
That happens to me when I eat chocolate covered raisins......still eat them though, then pebbledash the porcelain later ;)

Stewed fruit would still contain fructose, it's not something broken down by heat.

Not getting that done. It's at Fremantle or Fiona Stanley Hospital. Both are full of drug resistant bacteria and Fremantle hospital is one of the worst in the country.

I was taken to Fremantle when I was hit by a car and they sent me home 4 hours later with a huge lump on my head, and crushed vertebrate and discs in my back and neck. I was taken back in the next day because I kept falling down and couldn't stand up. Then they screwed up the x-rays and CAT scans and had to do them again. So I got exposed to 2 full body CAT scans and 2 complete body x-rays. CAT scans are 20 minute long x-rays and are really bad for you.

Some years later I spent 8 hours sitting in the waiting room after I had a stroke and eventually they said go home and if you still have a headache tomorrow, call your doctor.

They gave me expired medication when I was having a heart attack and said "You didn't respond to the medication so your not having a heart attack". Wrong. They fuplied that up.

And every time since then they have had to take the x-rays again because the first lot didn't work. Turns out they are a teaching hospital and like to get 2 lots of x-rays per patient so the radiographer can get more practice.

Just about as bad as Albany hospital that told me to go see a doctor when I walked in saying I was pooping and coughing up blood.
The doctor said "You don't have hemorrhoids, go see a doctor".
I said "Like WTF, you are a doctor aren't you?"
Doctor said "Yes I am a doctor"
I said "Then fuplie fix me".
Doctor said "No, sorry sir, you have to go and see a doctor".
I said "But you are a doctor".
Doctor said "Yes sir, I am a doctor but you have to see a private doctor to get checked and fixed".
I said "Why do we have a public hospital for if the doctors don't treat you?"

The public health system in this country is crap.

Not getting that done. It's at Fremantle or Fiona Stanley Hospital. Both are full of drug resistant bacteria and Fremantle hospital is one of the worst in the country.

I was taken to Fremantle when I was hit by a car and they sent me home 4 hours later with a huge lump on my head, and crushed vertebrate and discs in my back and neck. I was taken back in the next day because I kept falling down and couldn't stand up. Then they screwed up the x-rays and CAT scans and had to do them again. So I got exposed to 2 full body CAT scans and 2 complete body x-rays. CAT scans are 20 minute long x-rays and are really bad for you.

Some years later I spent 8 hours sitting in the waiting room after I had a stroke and eventually they said go home and if you still have a headache tomorrow, call your doctor.

They gave me expired medication when I was having a heart attack and said "You didn't respond to the medication so your not having a heart attack". Wrong. They fuplied that up.

And every time since then they have had to take the x-rays again because the first lot didn't work. Turns out they are a teaching hospital and like to get 2 lots of x-rays per patient so the radiographer can get more practice.

Just about as bad as Albany hospital that told me to go see a doctor when I walked in saying I was pooping and coughing up blood.
The doctor said "You don't have hemorrhoids, go see a doctor".
I said "Like WTF, you are a doctor aren't you?"
Doctor said "Yes I am a doctor"
I said "Then fuplie fix me".
Doctor said "No, sorry sir, you have to go and see a doctor".
I said "But you are a doctor".
Doctor said "Yes sir, I am a doctor but you have to see a private doctor to get checked and fixed".
I said "Why do we have a public hospital for if the doctors don't treat you?"

The public health system in this country is crap.
I understand how you feel.
Sounds like you've had a pretty bad experience with hospitals.

@Colin_T Maybe in a previous life, you were a pacu. This could be payback.

I just decided to move a bunch of small fish into my larger tanks, which I haven't been using. When I finished, I got a call from a friend who is receiving a shipment of exactly the fish I wanted to put in those tanks. Murphy's Law of moving fish around.

@Colin_T Maybe in a previous life, you were a pacu. This could be payback.

I just decided to move a bunch of small fish into my larger tanks, which I haven't been using. When I finished, I got a call from a friend who is receiving a shipment of exactly the fish I wanted to put in those tanks. Murphy's Law of moving fish around.
Time to move them back I guess :)

I understand how you feel.
Sounds like you've had a pretty bad experience with hospitals.
I have never had a good experience at hospital. Every time I have been to hospital they have screwed up or I have seen family and friends die. I don't like hospitals at all and the drug resistant bacteria just push me over the edge.

The last time I went to hospital was in 2021 during the pandemic and it took 4 cops and 2 ambulance officers (paramedics) to get me out of the house and into the ambulance. And I only went because the ambos put me in a covid suit

I have never had a good experience at hospital. Every time I have been to hospital they have screwed up or I have seen family and friends die. I don't like hospitals at all and the drug resistant bacteria just push me over the edge.

The last time I went to hospital was in 2021 during the pandemic and it took 4 cops and 2 ambulance officers (paramedics) to get me out of the house and into the ambulance. And I only went because the ambos put me in a covid suit
yeah, i don't like hospitals either. I last went to a hospital when my grandmother had a stroke. That was in 2019.

I'll do what I can to avoid hospitals, but I'm only alive because of one of them. It's getting sick I really try to avoid.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back