What are you cooking?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I made cheesecake. Delicious, but the graham crust was too thick. The crust is butter and graham cracker with a little bit of sugar and salt. I could eat that for breakfast lunch and dinner.
F1094B66-7D68-41D9-9DAF-261131F95C35.jpeg

Sure beats canned soups
Looks very delicious & healthy

Last edited:
Mamaw and( Papa smoked the chicken ) aka grandparents meals last 2 days:

Lunch: Tuna/MCT oil/celery/tomato air fried on a biscuit- milk
Dinner: Smoked chicken, fried potato, cheesy cauliflower- milk.
Bedtime treat: Raspberries and cream.
Breakfast: Scrambled egg with all the good stuff and cinnamon muffin/cake with blueberry pie filling on top- milk.
Lunch: Roasted pork, beans and bacon, baked and seasoned potatoes -milk.
Afternoon snack: Cinnamon cake with blueberry pie filling topping.

Sure beats canned soups
Looks very delicious & healthy
Fresh celery, parsley, green onions, cabbage, green beans, lima beans, corn, carrots, and diced tomatoes, with a chicken broth and tomato sauce base...with andouille sausage....slow simmered for 8 hours or so ;)

Gotta get the rice made tonight

I haven't eaten all day.
I am now making an omelette with sauteed diced onion, mushrooms, olives and tomatoes. Yum!

Hot dogs, my wife broke her leg a few days ago and now I do most of the cooking. If I cook it is either hotdogs, hamburgers, or one of the "Yellow" meals such as Fried Chicken, hashbrowns, and corn.

Hot dogs, my wife broke her leg a few days ago and now I do most of the cooking. If I cook it is either hotdogs, hamburgers, or one of the "Yellow" meals such as Fried Chicken, hashbrowns, and corn.
Hopefully she feels better!
I love a good cheeseburger! Enjoy your dinner!

The drama is long over, she is getting better. I work 10 to 12 hours a day so doing the house stuff too is pretty demanding, hot dogs are not that bad, smoke bratwurst with curry ketchup. mmmmm.

Missin out
If you like raw fish/semi-raw fish, you should Google raw herring eating in Holland.

You'll either want to try it or gag and swear never to eat raw fish ever again ;)

Sunday I cooked a nice Strip Steak on the gas grill. Baked potato and salad with it. Weather was perfect at 69 degrees F.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back