What are you cooking?

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

I Like Rare Fish

Fish Herder
2x Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
What are you eating for dinner/breakfast/lunch or snack? I had the weirdest looking cauliflower and some ground beef tacos. 09179986-2461-4795-BA9F-AD0D17072B4D.jpeg7D9E07C6-8027-4074-A585-B283B5EEF244.jpeg728853E1-7642-47BE-94F8-E7A8AECA1464.jpeg

I had an awesome shepherd's pie but made with ground beef. And lots of veggies and topped with buttered mashed potatoes
Seasoned with basil, orgegano, gravy mix, worcestershire sauce, garlic and a bit of red pepper flakes to spice it up a bit.

Last edited:
That’s white romanesco. Blindfolded I don’t know if I could discern it from regular cauliflower. Looks cool though.

Just had a nice big fry up for breakfast :)

Two fried eggs, two sausages, 4 hash browns, 4 smoked bacon rashers, baked beans....washed down with freshly made filter coffee :)

Saturday mornings = fry up day :)

I had an awesome shepherd's pie but made with ground beef. And lots of veggies and topped with buttered mashed potatoes
Seasoned with basil, orgegano, gravy mix, worcestershire sauce, garlic and a bit of red pepper flakes to spice it up a bit.
Shepherd's pie made with beef is usually referred to as "cottage pie"...I have a recipe that is quite similar to yours

I'll be making a big pot of chicken and sausage gumbo this weekend

today is
baked salmon with honey mustard sauce and mashed potato

Midnight snack- Chicken nachos smothered in Pico de gallo and a dollop of Sour cream. I would share a pic but they are half gone already.:p

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back