What are you cooking?

Even before I read everyone's steak ideas, I wanted some today. Unfortunately, it's too breezy for grilling :(, maybe tomorrow. No sauce on steak for me, just a ton of sauteed mushrooms. Heinz 57 I use on pork chops or roast; no A1 on anything.

Husband talked to his friend originally from Cleveland, so we're watching baseball & having hot dogs & baked beans.

Back to Brussels sprouts, has anyone tried them roasted with balsamic vinegar & olive oil? I haven't but BIL, a sprout hater like my husband, loves them that way.
 
I just add a sprinkle of smoked paprika and a couple of flakes of a very mild but flavoursome chilli I have found on the top of my second side, with a bit of butter like jaylach. Just makes it a little bit more rounded, especially as I cut the fat off the steak before eating.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top