I know Brussel Sprouts are beneficial but I can't seem to find a way to make them taste good. it might just be me because I'm one of the 14% of the worlds population that thinks cilantro tastes like a bar of soap.
I LOVE sprouts! Here is how I prefer...
Cut them in half lengthwise.
Render some bacon a bit short of crisp and crumble.
Saute the sprouts and bacon with the sprouts cut side down until they start to brown.
Add diced red bell peppers and onion.
Cook on medium heat until the cut side of the sprouts blacken a little.
Good stuff and easy to do.

I like a variety of textures in food and this does that. By cutting the sprouts in half and blackening the cut side you get two textures in one bite. Bell peppers cook faster than onion so there are two more textures. Since the uncut half of the sprouts tender and soft that is another texture. You end up with 5 different textures in one bite. As to spice keep it simple with just salt and pepper with a touch of garlic.
A big mistake with sprouts is over cooking. Mushy sprouts are rather nasty as are most veggies. Kind of like slimy okra. My above suggestion seems like you would end up with mush but you don't as, other than rendering the bacon, the whole cooking time is less than 10 minutes as it is done on a fairly high heat.