What Are These ?

stormstaff

New Member
Joined
Oct 13, 2007
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Hello,
Hope someone can help.....I bought a trio of so called Rainbow Panchax but can`t find out anything about them. They seem very different from the ones that I regularly come accross, the Golden wonder sort. Are they just a varient.

amy information gratefully received..............many thanks..............martin
 
I've started to see Aphyosemion australe being sold as panchax so have a look the the link below

Google images

Is that what you saw or sort of thing?
 
Hello,
Hope someone can help.....I bought a trio of so called Rainbow Panchax but can`t find out anything about them. They seem very different from the ones that I regularly come accross, the Golden wonder sort. Are they just a varient.

amy information gratefully received..............many thanks..............martin

u shouldnt buy something without known what it is and researching it?? :unsure:
 
A pic would help even one from a mobile phone
Aplocheilus Dayi are being sold under the rainbow panchax name. They are similar in body shape to lineatus "Gold"
Regards
BigC
 
Thanks Big C,

Looked that up and it looks the closest so far......if I can get a picture I`ll post it.....

many thanks again...............martin
 

Most reactions

Back
Top