Went to my LFS today...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to vote! šŸ†

A backpack isnā€™t it? Bought some tropica ba Copa from PAH today before the Dutch refuse us it for its own good. Iā€™ll be rich I tell you. Rich. Rich!

Why donā€™t you fill the tank all the way up? Itā€™ll look better that way.

Also I just got 2 blue light from LFS for free!
I still donā€™t know what to do with it ;) @PheonixKingZ
I did have it filled up, but no lid = fast evaporation, especially because itā€™s a heated tank. :/

Blue lights? :sick:

Just sitting over here impatiently tapping my foot waiting for pictures of the corys......
Lol:
7431F46B-80A0-487D-8024-D2BC8775DCA6.jpeg

Little guys hanging out together! They like to chase each other around the tank as well. I have noticed even more activity in my old ones, since the new ones have been added. (The darker ones are my old ones, and the lighter ones are my new ones. Not sure why this is? Maybe because they were stressed at the shop)

(The new ones do NOT like the cherry shrimp. The shrimp keeping try to ā€œcleanā€ the Cory cats, lol.)

Lol:
View attachment 125576
Little guys hanging out together! They like to chase each other around the tank as well. I have noticed even more activity in my old ones, since the new ones have been added. (The darker ones are my old ones, and the lighter ones are my new ones. Not sure why this is? Maybe because they were stressed at the shop)

(The new ones do NOT like the cherry shrimp. The shrimp keeping try to ā€œcleanā€ the Cory cats, lol.)
OMG OMG OMG..... I am so in love with sterbai corys. I have been waiting for 2 months for my new tank and stand to come in so I can get my corys. They are so awesome! Thank you!

OMG OMG OMG..... I am so in love with sterbai corys. I have been waiting for 2 months for my new tank and stand to come in so I can get my corys. They are so awesome! Thank you!
No problem! Hope you can get them soon. :wub: :good:

I dont think its the Micranthium, it could be Bacopa or it could be a Lysimachia - Lysimachia can sometimes be called money or penny wort so would explain why some people thought it was that to start with. Traditional moneywort is a Hydrocotyle species.

Looking good so far though :)

Your plants look like they are bolting ( growing to fast ) to me. They look rather leggy. To much fert. or to much light or both. If you slow the growth rate down they will look better in the tank.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back