Well What Would You Have Done...

Ahh so is he a cross between an HM and a Dumbo or is he a pure breed? Am still very ignorant of the types, but willing to learn.
Thanks for the info I'll chase it up later. 
Off to get ready for work now
Catch up later

As far as I am aware he is a pure bred Plakat, but that being said I am not sure how they get them produced this way?  He is Thailand bred and they have their own breeding programs to produce stunning fish.

More pictures of the little guy in his new home as of two days ago ...

Erin_Betta_Edge_April2013_zpse2c7b6f9.jpg

I love the way he is looking at himself in the glass, also the one on the top right alas it has a reflection - anyone know how to get rid of the reflection?

As he was having so much fun exploring I thought I would do this compilation - enjoy.

Great compilation RCA! Wish I could do things like that! lol
Maybe when my betta tank is set up.......!

Will be happy to teach you ;) 
I think there is a photography section on the Forum, and also a computer section so it can maybe go in there?

How did I miss this thread?

Gorgeous boy RCA
Looking forward to seeing yours too mamashack when all is ready :D

Don't know
Dunno.gif
but
welcomeani.gif
  recent Betta owner
yay.gif

Shelster said:
... Gorgeous boy RCA

Thanks, was not planning him but hey ho, you know what happens when "Betta Resistance is Futile?"
yes.gif
59.gif

I have asked the question re: the reflection in the photo in the Photography section, so may see if it is possible.  If not, I am sure I will get another picture sometime ;)

He's lovely :) I really want a betta but I just moved house and don't even have a tank yet.  

SmokedPaprika said:
He's lovely
smile.png
I really want a betta but I just moved house and don't even have a tank yet.  

Thank you, I am really pleased with how he is developing.  Although he is still a bit spooked as I move around the kitchen, but he will get used to me ;)
Your time will come, be open to sharing your ideas for a tank when you are ready, as people are always willing to assist on here.

Mamashack said:
Oooooohhhh have we been spammed???? lol
Been reported, hopefully the mods will sort it and probably delete this and your post so it is all clean again ;)

thanks.gif
been waiting for some more pictures for your viewing pleasure before responding, so here he is in all his glory...

P1080948-Copy_zps75047944.jpg

P1080960-Copy_zpsc690348a.jpg

He has now settled a lot more in the kitchen and does not seem to dash away as I move around, now realising that is what his human does!  He is also coming to me for his food.  He is still a little fella though, not as big as the Crowntails, Halfmoons, Veiltails and my other Plakat.  I like that though it makes him very cute.

He is fab RCA, I think I want a plakat :D

My folks are here on Sunday for a week, I'm wondering about setting up vaders new accommodation as well as overhauling my 180.

Hmmmm if only I had room for another :D think I have rather a lot on my plate ATM though.

It just seems that having empty tanks is criminal........

Could you upload a video of him please? :)

Most reactions

Back