stoneagedinosaur
Fishaholic
Morning all
I have just tested my water last night using the standard tablet and shake - match the colour system and was happy to see all my levels are low although PH is slightly alkaline.
My dilemma is that being a science teacher and in charge of all the school's data that I teach at... it's a bit hit or miss and not very accurate. My little OCD sensor has kicked in big time!
At school we use data loggers to monitor PH levels in solutions - are there any available (for a reasonable price!) to monitor ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, PH, copper etc for home use?
It would ease my freaky little data mindset to see live updates plotted on a graph - Hang on... if there's nothing out there I could make a mint out of this!
I have just tested my water last night using the standard tablet and shake - match the colour system and was happy to see all my levels are low although PH is slightly alkaline.
My dilemma is that being a science teacher and in charge of all the school's data that I teach at... it's a bit hit or miss and not very accurate. My little OCD sensor has kicked in big time!
At school we use data loggers to monitor PH levels in solutions - are there any available (for a reasonable price!) to monitor ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, PH, copper etc for home use?
It would ease my freaky little data mindset to see live updates plotted on a graph - Hang on... if there's nothing out there I could make a mint out of this!








