Water change...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Interesting, that's nowhere near as high as the level given in the screenshot..........

The test of the tap water left standing for 24 hours will be useful, it could be higher or not.

Well I've just put some in the tube on the side to leave to sit so will definitely update with the results. Thankyou so much everyone for all your help and advice

Re the pH - it could be their quoted level as it leaves their plant and it drops on its journey down the pipework. Maybe?

So... I did a partial water change yesterday (about 50%) and this morning the water is quite murky/cloudy. I have bought a new test kit (API freshwater master test kit) and all the readings are perfectly ok except the PH slightly lower than I'd like.
I added one new live plant and a new decoration, apart from that everything is the same. Any ideas what might have caused this and how long it will take to clear or how I can help it to cle

Do you use sand as the substrate? I do & once didn’t rinse thoroughly enough & it took a few days to settle.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back