Watch this space...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I dont think so, although if i can get it to feed on an angel mix formula then this would be an advantage.

THey are fond of meaty foods too and mysis is supposed to be among their diets. hopefully this means it will take the forzen mysis soon.

just had to check it out and this is what i had found, Omnivorous. Meaty foods such as pieces of shrimp or shellfish, plus live Mysis and brine shrimp; large quantities of algae wow thats a shopping list on its own he he :D

yeah looking at the size of it I feel imight need to get a freezer of my own to keep his food :-(

yeah, is he checking out the new digs yet?

I seen a few pics of it on the net, very sharp looking B)
the juvenile looks a lot like the blue girdled juvenile.

wada ya know! :X :grr:

I turned out the lights last night and he cameout of hiding and was swimming all over the tank.!

Great i thought, when i turn the lights on in the morning he will be far bolder etc.... Nope! :crazy: There he is back in hiding! :grr:
I will continue to try throughout the day... If i knew hwo long it would take to get a photo of him i would noever have posted this thread lol :*)

u probly already know this but if yur lights are too bright he will probly hide while they are on. Have you tried turning the tank lights off and turning the room lights on?

Yeah he does seem a bit more inclined to energe from the cave when the lights are out.every morning so far he keeps coming to the cave mouth and then swimming back in again. Then the lights go on and he skulks to the back of hte cave. :/

Well i thought i had try and better get some sort of photo of him so this is the best i can do so far. You can see the size comparison with my Asfur! THe asfur is actually at swiming at mid point of the tank, the Anularis is at the very back to give an impression of the size difference

bluering.jpg

Finally!

The Eagle has landed! B)

bluering1.jpg

bluering2.jpg

bluering3.jpg

Just gotta get it feeding now :*)

He is still very shy but at least he now is willing to venture forth into the tank and explore a little.

Am I expecting trouble? to be honest i dont really know. All large angels are considered risky in a reef tank so i am watching with interest. I guess over the next few days as he gets bolder I shall see if he takes a shine to the corals or clam mantle. If this happens then a new home needs to be found im afraid. I was concerned about it bullying the asfur but im glad to say it totally ignors the Asfur ( the asfur is so tiny next to it i dont even think it can see it :p )

As for the Cleaner.. yeah he loves the Bluering. As soon s the bluering emerges from the rockwork you can see the cleaner shout "LUNCH" :hyper: :hyper:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back