Watch this space...

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
:eek: :eek: :eek:

I left that name out on purpose! :D :D :D

And nope its not one of these either :no:

blout said:
what about a ANNULARIS ANGEL if it is that one lovely fish :wub:
:kana: :kana: :kana: :clap: :clap: :clap: :nod: :nod: :nod: :clap: :clap: :clap: :kana: :kana: :kana:

Well done that man!

I hoped it would appear in thetime its taken for you all to geuss but nope! he is obviously camera shy :*)

oh my god you lucky git the annularis is absolutly lovely :wub: not cheap either so your one lucky git :thumbs:

He is huge! I cant even beleive he fits behind the liverock but he can swim through the smallest hole (well not the smallest but smaller than you would think)

as im typing this he has just swam out!!!! and sawm right back in again :sly: Ah well i guess i will have to wait a bit longer :*)

good job blout! :kana:

believe it or not, that was my next choice! :rofl: :rofl: not!

hey navarre, while your getting pics of that one, how about
a couple of that rarity you have!

ive got a pic of one but cant post it cos i dont know how DOH has it still got its orange colour or is it brown with its electric blue lines

you mean the MOthfish?

Sadly it passed away when the tank crashed and lost half my stock :sad:

I do have more photso of it before it died though.. i will try and post em in a different thread

i just read this about them lets hope yours i more social,

This fish is very territorial when kept in an aquarium; keep only one specimen in a community tank and choose companion species with care, selecting similarly sized fishes. These are best kept only with other marine fish and not with invertebrates.

hope this is not true :no:

angels often get aggressive as they change into adulthood. However it seem to me that adult angels are quite laid back (only what i have noticed) as are the younger angels. I think that perhaps the aggression is when they begin to devlope into adulthood due to increased hormon etc. adolesent people as well as fish can find this time an emotional hot pot and it settles down more as they mature. Perhaps this is the case with this fish? It will be interesting to see if my theory on this is at the very least correct on this fish ;)

to be honest i really wouldnt know. I guess an adult angel would live to be abut 15 years ?

According to the books i have he is about 2 inches under full size so maybe 6-8 years old? (this is really just a guess to be honest)

My main concern is getting it to eat. Im sure it will settle down and come out more often in due time but its had a long life on the reef w and now its in a captive environment. It might not be easy to ween him off the food its been used to and onto aquarium foods simply because its so used to feeding on the food its always ate.
Younger fish tend to be easier as they show readiness to experiment wit hnew food types.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back