Watch out Washington!

Sorrell

If you're a bird, I'm a bird
Reaction score
Hide your children and lock your doors, rumore has it a crazy fish lady from Wyoming is on her way :eek: :eek: :eek:

I am sooooo excited!! Betta show is tomorrow and I am packing and getting ready to head out! :kana: :kana: :kana: I can't believe it's here already!!

The majority of you won't see me for three days, but Julie and Cation...I'll see you tomorrow :hyper: :* :* :*

:fun:

As someone in the UK I'm wondering as to which
Washington! The state of D.C.?

anyway have fun :D

:cool: :band: :drink: :hi:

All right! I've informed Seattle you are on your way. I'm soooo excited. Hey, you and Julie need to figure out what the plan is for meeting up together - meet in the hotel lobby or something, or just find each other in the show. Either way works for me, but I'd hate to miss y'all!

Oh, I'm sure you know this already, but by Seattle standards, it's been pretty warm recently. Pack accordingly. :nod:

i just got back from seattle yesterday.. couldnt find a single fish store :S

but yea.. it was pretty hot.. have fun

There could be nothing better to say at this time than... YEO WAHOOKIE!!! :hyper: I'm just as excited! WEEEEEEEE!

You couldn't find any fish stores? :huh: There's tons! :p

we were in downtown seattle.. and i couldnt find one anywhere.. i went to the aquarium tho.. that place was kinda cool.. but yea couldnt find any.. we went to all the malls we knew about and none of them had one.. closest thing to a pet store was the rainforest cafe :S

yea have fun, dont loose sorrel to the bettas please! i want to see her back in 3 days.

<runs screaming and hides in a corner>....oh wait, I don't live in Seattle, Phew!

Have a great time! I wish I could be there, and I wish I had some fish entered :( It just came up too fast for me, oh well.

Linda

nibbles said:
i just got back from seattle yesterday.. couldnt find a single fish store :S

but yea.. it was pretty hot.. have fun
Even after I told you where they were? I gave you specific directions to Little Amazon!

Well, hope you had fun at the game! :thumbs:

I could be wrong, but I think I may be the only one going that doesn't have a digicam, so hopefully the girls will bring theirs.... :whistle:

Most reactions

Back