View from a coffee table

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

seangee

Fish Connoisseur
Reaction score
With all this working from home malarchy going on I am currently spending 9-10 hours per day in the same room as my 2 smaller tanks. I try to stick to the discipline of going elsewhere for my breaks, usually accompanied by coffee.

This is the view from my favourite chair
20200520_192359.jpg

With all this working from home malarchy going on I am currently spending 9-10 hours per day in the same room as my 2 smaller tanks. I try to stick to the discipline of going elsewhere for my breaks, usually accompanied by coffee.

This is the view from my favourite chair
View attachment 104631
Perks from working from home :wub:

I ordered frog bite but they do not allow it here:(, yours looks really healthy. I like the way the roots hang down:nod:. I am going to look at other floating plants.

I have water sprite and really like it but I also like the look of frog bite and the way it hangs down. I have more water sprite on order from my LFS but I have been waiting for several weeks now. I was thinking of ordering online.

In case you are wondering why I have a stick on thermometer when I am always going on about digital ones and inkbird controllers ... :)

Its my water change marker. From the top of the sticker to "full tank" is exactly 120 litres. So I just drain to that point and add water from 4x25l and 2x10l totes. Never have to worry about over filling and never have to compensate for evaporation :whistle:

Oh and it does actually work ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back