Very Sad - One Golden Girl Remaining.

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Ludwig Venter

Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator ⚒️
Reaction score
The passing of Blanche (Golden Girls) is very sad news... for many, many years I've watched and really enjoyed the Golden trio... Rose (from Saint Olive)... is the only one left. May she be blessed with many more years.

blimey they still alive!!! :blink:

used to watch that with my grandma 209 plus yrs ago, thought they were ancient then. It was a good programme in its day

that little old lady um sophia i think was her name, :lol:

Yep!... Betty Giddes I think her name was... and then her daughter was Bea Arthur... cannot recall her name in Golden Girls??... was it Maude??... or is that another series she played in???

that little old lady um sophia i think was her name, :lol:

Yep!... Betty Giddes I think her name was... and then her daughter was Bea Arthur... cannot recall her name in Golden Girls??... was it Maude??... or is that another series she played in???

Sophia - Estelle Getty
Her daughter Dorothy - Bea Arthur
Blanche - Rue McClanahan
Rose - Betty White, who by the way was AWESOME in her SNL debut!

I liked the show and possess the wonderful tool of Google. :lol:

Golden Girls is arguably one of my favorite comedic shows of all time. those ladies had the best tv chemistry ive seen in a show. and their comedic timing is nothing but amazing. not to mention the characters they play (never once do they break character and seem to "own" their personas...truly an amazing troupe of comediennes. was sad when Estelle Getty died. Sadder with the passing of Bea Arthor (who died on my birthday last year :( and now my Rue :( HANG IN THERE BETTY!!! Her death will be tragic and the end of an era of amazing (pioneering) comedic women!!! Rip Golden Girls...
and yes-Betty White was absolutely terrific (especially given her age at this point) on SNL! She is a great sport!
cheers

Most reactions

Back