Various Fish For Sale

Aaaaaaaargh. I would have had both the sevs if I'd have known you had them for sale. I must not have seen them last week. :crazy:

:blush:

I don't think i posted them up as tbh i was relying on someone local having them from me but nothing came of it... so here they are.

DSC00006-3.jpg

DSC00001-9.jpg

Caz these would play havoc with your plants imo... :/ although the Jade Eyeds would be fine i'm sure.

Michael, the postage would have been the next teir up due to weight so would have been a fair bit more i believe?!

What plants?! :/ :lol: Snails have hammered everything in there. Anubias has been removed (I did tell you that the other day) and I'm leaving them the java fern and moss. Going to make it into a rock and driftwood scape. Very different from the others. Was actually thinking jade eyeds might've fit with the thomasi in the 180. Never mind eh? :dunno: :rolleyes:

:( The Thomasi wouldn't boss the jade eyeds thats for sure! :lol:

Apple snails? Mine are fine!!!

Ye. Didn't think anubias was very tasty either but they ate the whole of one of the petite ones, and were making short work of the others :crazy: :sad: had to remove the plants or there wouldn't've been any! So like I said... what plants lol!! Actually I think I might try for a rotkiel, they're beautiful and it'd contrast nicely. Shame about the jades though. B'reet. I'm sure someone will home them :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back