Urban Turtle Emergency ID

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Okay I just texted my friend back and asked her to ask for pictures and updates on the wee turtle.
I'll be sure and post.......

@Oblio

Note: I'm much better at Dead than Latin 💀:band:

Good one!

Did you grab the Brokedown Palace that the little guy was in? Name his new home Terrapin Station, feed him live Crickets and Cicadas?

No, but you sure proved your POINT...
😉

🤣 I guess everybody here is young puppies..never saw the plastic bowl wif the palm tree..🤣
This is the reason the urtles are illegal to keep.. nobody wud change the water and it wud become a petri dish for bacteria.. hence the salmonella.
Since ur in texas I wud have just suggested bury a bathtub under a down spout from roof.. chicken wire fence..
All that is moot..
Great save

🤣 I guess everybody here is young puppies..never saw the plastic bowl wif the palm tree..🤣
This is the reason the urtles are illegal to keep.. nobody wud change the water and it wud become a petri dish for bacteria.. hence the salmonella.
Since ur in texas I wud have just suggested bury a bathtub under a down spout from roof.. chicken wire fence..
All that is moot..
Great save
Wait, plastic pool, palm tree?
I think I miss something.

Yes I can see that about the salmonella. Somebody who had one of those as a pet would have to be very dedicated.

Oh my am I that old..🤣
063af13410125411ed30546f7704d0ca.jpg

Hope this posting works

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back