Uploading Pictures?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

there is 2 ways you can do this, when you click add replay or start a new topic, you will have a upload bar at bottom right of page, (it says Browse and upload) once uploaded you can click add and it will appear in your post..

The other way is to use a host like www.photobucket.com you upload pics to that, then paste the image link in your post and it will show as a pic :)

Welcome to the forum :)

some areas you can upload picture to and some areas you can't.
Use the Photobucket link as suggested by 5teady

there is 2 ways you can do this, when you click add replay or start a new topic, you will have a upload bar at bottom right of page, (it says Browse and upload) once uploaded you can click add and it will appear in your post..

I clicked on "Add Reply" and do not see the upload bar at the bottom right.

i'm having this problem too!!! doesnt help you i know but just thought i'd assure you its not just you!!!

I clicked on "Add Reply" and do not see the upload bar at the bottom right.

i'm having this problem too!!! doesnt help you i know but just thought i'd assure you its not just you!!!

as far as i can see, only the aquarium Pictures and the hobby's and photography section have the attachment option. there may be others, but that's all i know. in every other section you need to use some sort of image hosting site. some have been mentioned above.
i find it easer to just forget that the forum has any attachment options, and host all my images on an image host site. this avoids any confusion.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back