Update On Pub Tank

is that your 'local' then? Nice 'proper' looking pub. Mine's a Windhoek!

:lol: This one is on a game farm..... How on earth would you know about a "Windhoek"???.......

Spent a very good holiday in Cape Town many years ago. Have been buying it from my local South African shop ever since.......and ostrich biltong. :drool:
 
oh cool looked alive thats all


also got any full tank shots lud

also any of the giant gourami (might be getting one soon)
 
oh cool looked alive thats all


also got any full tank shots lud

also any of the giant gourami (might be getting one soon)

Yep!!... I am alive :D ..... The Giant is currently spending time in "prison" for bad behaviour (in a pond with Convicts)..... Only shots I have would be from top down..... I should have some of him whilst he was still in the pub tank (harrassing) the Albino Oscar.... will place a photo when I find.
 
Those tish are looking good ludwig :good: have you got a nice pond to put the big boy when he out grows the tank, looks stunning


Hoplarchus psittacus True Parrot
hoplar_4f7e19d9d3.jpg


vieja argentea
vieja-argentea-man.jpg


Paratilapia polleni <these pics are angelmouses> super stunning fish
Nov08184.jpg

jan082057.jpg

PICT0990.jpg
 

Most reactions

Back
Top